Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Hello there! The purpose of this blog is to teach a little about geometry and offer some websites for teachers and future teachers to use.  My name is Peter Elliot.  I am an education major at Mesa Community College. Here is a little background info on me: I was born in Illinois, just outside of Chicago and moved to Texas when I was 10 years old. After living there for four years I relocated once more to Arizona and have lived there ever since. I have always loved working with children and had plenty of experience when I was younger from babysitting and teaching Sunday School.  Another passion in my life is music. I love to sing and have a very eclectic taste in music ranging from classical to 70s/80s heavy metal. When I can find the time I plan on taking some actual singing and guitar lessons. Music is definitely something I will be using as a teacher!  I do not currently have a special someone in my life but I am currently enjoying being single while I focus on starting a career.  I cannot wait to become a teacher and start shaping the minds of tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment